Monday, December 14, 2009

I almost cried.

It's odd. And pretty fucking amazing, how you manage to open up your heart to a person with whom you were on intimate terms in class 4. That's like 10 years ago.

And yet, last evening, talking with this girl (her name is Sushmita), i felt so nostalgic. So sad, and yet - i felt this weird sense of relief.

We talked for about an hour, on various topics, mostly about our respective lives. I felt really happy for her. And i wished for her well being to God, something which I rarely do, after going offline.

Sometimes I just love Facebook. And other social networking sites.
I almost cried.
Aditya.

1 comment:

  1. That's really really sweet, Aditya! It was great catching up with you too :)
    AG was good fun, and yes, Facebook can be pretty damn awesome sometimes :)

    Once again, that's very very sweet. Thank you :) :)

    ReplyDelete